· Pay attention to the guide and/or skipper indications.
· Seabirds may be absent for long periods during the travel. However, a sharp look towards horizon can deserve some surprises: dolphins travelling or jumping or even a whale blow!
· Eat bread if seasick appers. Stay seated and look towards horizon in front of the boat.
· Do not run on-board.
· Be quite and relaxed if birds are present in the nearby of the boat. Take notes, photographs or just look them with your binoculars; do not disturbe other passengers.
· If a guide is on-board, communicate your sights even if those are not confirmed.
And enjoy the birds!