Hotel can be booked from this link:
It is very important to consider these points before going to harbour:
· Equipment. Bring your binoculars and camera. Will be very useful during the trip. A field guide would be necessary as well.
· Meal. Prepare sandwiches or 'bocadillos' for the trip. Travel probably will last around 7 h, from 8:00 or 8:30 a.m. to afternoon.
· Water. Bring enough water.
· Clothing. Take a comfortable coat and a towel, even in summer, calm mornings.
· Sun. Take sunblock (sunscreen) with a 15+ factor.
· Seasick. Take a pill to avoid seasickness the day before after dinner and another 30 min before going aboard. Dimenhydrinate pills with cafeine are useful and (ofter) very effective.
· Safety. Pay attention to safety recommendations of the skipper.
Have a nice trip!