Due to unfavorable weather forecasts and sea state Seabirdsgalicia decided to suspend the boat trip scheduled for Saturday, as they are not ideal conditions for observation and photography of birds.
In February we return pelagic trips who reported on the blog.
We apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation may have caused.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Monday, January 2, 2012
Because of the heavy swell, and with the shortage of wintering migratory birds, the pattern of Chasula decided not to exit pelagic November 19, so that from the Chasula and collaborators of "Seabirds Galica" we apologize.
For the December 17 will make a way out for wintering bird watching pelagic birds as the number does not increase until March.
We have two possible routes to do during these winter months. We opted for one or the other depending on the weather and preferences of the participants.
Routes and prices are detailed in the relevant sections of the blog.